The Pandemic may have resulted in a forgettable 2020, but not for eCommerce, which has created exploding demand for warehouses and logistics-related real estate. Vince has important insight about what may lie ahead in 2021 and beyond from an expert in the sector on this edition of Your Money Manual. Vince is joined on this episode by Michael P. Sealy, Executive Vice President, Capital Markets at Sealy & Company.to discuss the insatiable need for warehousing and distribution centers to keep up with the breakneck pace of online retail growth. On this episode, you'll learn...
1) How the growth of industrial real estate related to eCommerce growth seemed to surpass investor expectations thanks to the pandemic. (02:55)
2) Beyond the surface, why is industrial real estate so attractive to investors? (05:58)
3) Where some of the most desirable, best performing markets for industrial real estate are in the country. (08:08)
4) If revised forecasts for slower economic growth in 2021 could lead to a potential slow-down in warehouse and logistics center real estate development. (11:10)
5) The outlook for the warehouse-industrial real estate sector for 2021 and the foreseeable future. (14:58)
Investing in warehouse and logistics-related commercial property is just one of many ways that the super-rich may choose to diversify their portfolios and help them create the optimal financial world they seek. Yet, there are so many lessons you can learn from the super-rich that you can integrate into your own financial life. If you're interested in learning more, please give us a call for a complimentary easy-going meeting to discuss these ideas and how we may be able to help implement some of them as part of your overall wealth management strategy. Our number is 480-889-8985.
Your Money Manual is brought to you by Wealth Strategies Advisory Group. If you like our program, please subscribe to the Wealth Strategies Advisory Group’s YouTube Channel and leave us a review of our podcast while listening on iTunes. Your Money Manual can also be found on nearly all the other major podcast platforms. This program is presented for the education of our audience only and is not intended as investment advice. Nor is it intended as a solicitation of investment products or services of any kind. We encourage you to seek the advice of a licensed professional adviser before making any investment decisions.