1) The important differences for investors between private equity vs public securities and private equity's increasing availability to investors. (Timestamp 02:13)
2) Some of the ways that investors can participate in private equity. (Timestamp 03:15)
3) Why the restaurant sector is gaining in popularity among private equity firms and the types of restaurants that are benefiting in particular. (Timestamp 05:16)
4) How private equity firms create value for their investors. (Timestamp 06:57)
5) How involved the guest's firm is in managing the properties it invests in. (Timestamp 08:22)
6) How long private equity investments are typically held. (Timestamp 09:20)
7) Some of the important questions investors need to ask before deciding if a private equity investment is right for them. (Timestamp 10:27)
Private equity is just one of type of alternative investment that The Household Endowment Model offers to help discerning, qualified investors mitigate risk in their portfolios while persuing above-average, risk-adjusted returns. Get our newly updated white paper to learn more absolutely free by clicking over to Thehouseholdendowmentmodel.com. Or simply give us a call at 833-THEM-USA. That’s 833-THEM-USA.